Cele mai frumoase citate spuse de Audrey Hepburn
Si pentru ca de la astfel de oameni avem doar de invatat, ne-am gandit sa alegem cele mai frumoase citate spuse de ea si sa le impartasim cu voi.
Astfel, deschidem si un serial cu citate frumoase spuse de personalitati dragi noua. Asteptam si de la voi sugestii.
1. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
2. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
3. The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.
4. Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present, and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.
5. Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.
6. I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
7. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it’s at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.
8. You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you.
9. I decided, very early on, just to accept life unconditionally; I never expected it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to accomplish far more than I had ever hoped. Most of the time it just happened to me without my ever seeking it.
10. Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn't help if your ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up.
11. We all want to be loved, don't we? Everyone looks for a way of finding love. It's a constant search for affection in every walk of life.
12. Paris is always a good idea.
13. Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you’re exactly the same.
14. When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that's when I think life is over.
15. Everything I learned I learned from the movies.
16. No matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.
17. And...I think that's what life is all about, actually, about children and flowers.
18. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
19. If you lead a simple life, and that story is written, then that story will not satisfy. It needs an angle. Suppose there is no angle?
20. There is a science of war, but how strange that there isn't a science of peace.